Leveling Up Your Smithing Fast and EasyEdit
The quickest way to level Smithing is to create Iron Daggers. Using the Blacksmith Whiterun, purchase Iron Ingots from her, and buy the leather too. You can then use these materials to create Iron Daggers, over and over, sell the Iron Daggers back to her and then rest 24 hours to repeat the same process. This can be expensive but Gold is easy to come by in Skyrim. You can also use this method to make easy gold.
You can use leather strips and leather to make leather gautlents also a good way to make gold.
|Adept: Ghorza gra-Bagol|
|Master: Eorlund Gray-Mane|
The following is a list of books that raise the Smithing Skill:
- Cherim's Heart of Anequina
- Heavy Armor Forging
- Light Armor Forging
- The Armorer's Challenge
- The Last Scabbard of Akrash
Cherim's Heart of Anequina:
- Morvunskar circular room on the north side on a table.
- Inside Dawnstar's Quicksilver Mine, on the ground level straight in the back. Look in crate on the left from entrance, near two Quicksilver Ore veins.
- Broken Oar Grotto, on the workbench in the upper level of the cave.
- At a hunter camp outside Eldergleam Sanctuary, in the middle of a hot spring. The book is on a table.
- Underwater in Purewater Run, inside a dwarven chest, guarded by 2 slaughterfish
Heavy Armor Forging:
- East Empire Company Warehouse - inside the Expert locked door, on the opposite side of the water on a shelf. Near the entrance.
- Pinepeak Cavern - on the ground next to the chest in the middle of the cavern.
- Gloombound Mine - near the entrance.
- Whistling Mine - atop a barrel in the first room.
Light Armor Forging:
- On a table deep in Embershard Mine.
- On the workbench at Silent Moons Camp.
- Lod's House in Falkreath, found atop a barrel downstairs.
- On a table in Cracked Tusk Keep, by the smithing forge.
The Armorer's Challenge:
- In Whiterun near Jorrvaskr up a set of stairs near a smithing area (Skyforge). (Easier found when bringing Vilkas's sword to Eorlund on the Companions questline.)
- Bilegulch Mine - at the entrance to the last room, it will be on a table with several picks on it.
- Tower of Mzark in the first room.
- The Scorched Hammer in Riften.
The Last Scabbard of Akrash:
- Gallows Rock. After the quest "The Silver Hand" in the Companions, once waking up with Aela, go north a bit. Go south from the entrance until the path curves around towards north again. Go up to the middle area on the map until you hit the north end, where there's a locked door, and a hallway to the west. The book is on a table right outside the door.
- Fort Sungard, in the Fort Sungard Muster, on a table in the room with all the weapons.
- 330 ft SSE of Black-Briar Lodge